Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Biking around Brabrand lake

24 degrees, clear blue sky and what could be more inviting for a nice trip around Brabrand lake!

It was just amazing how many flies there were and whatever species flying around. At some point I got the feeling that they all had a conspiracy against me, they wanted either to fly into my eyes or in my mouth. Some of them succeeded, I guess that was their last mission - kamiaze flies ;o)

The time it took around the lake was 24:59 - exactly the same time as two days ago. Pretty weird.

I can feel that my legs are getting tired from the past days of workout. My average pulse was just 151 despite I was really giving my best. So perhaps I should just spoil myself tomorrow, take a "day off" and lay by the beach or some other idle "activity" :o)

No comments: